Whenever you are planning a wedding function or any other social events, one of the top listed things to do is to find a suitable venue. Choosing the venue will have to depend on the number of guests that are expected to attend the function. If you have a party planner, they can help you take care of these aspects, but most people prefer to do it on their own.
The size of the venue will have to be big or spacious enough to hold the tables, chairs, and any other furniture needed for the function. It should not be too crowded that people find it difficult to move around.
Whether it is an outdoor or an indoor wedding ceremony, you will have to choose the appropriate furniture for the wedding ceremony and the wedding reception seating arrangement. Choosing the type of furniture will usually takes you to a wedding furniture rental and if possible, reservation for the number of tables and chairs should be made once the date of the event is fixed.
If this is your first time arranging an event, you might find these simple tips helpful.
- Determine the number of guests attending the event.
- Determine the number of tables and chairs needed.
- There should be sufficient tables and chairs for the wedding ceremony, cocktail or refreshment hour and also for the wedding reception dining. Always allocated extra chairs for extra guests with family members.
- Check out the different seating options available at different wedding furniture rental Los Angeles. These furniture ranges from simple wooden bar stools and benches to antique upholstered dining chairs.
- There is a wide selection of chairs according to the colours and materials, such as plastic, wood and metal. Some of the most popular wedding chairs include folding chairs, ghost chairs, cross-back chairs, chiavari chairs, and etc. Choosing the type of tables and chairs will have to depend on the wedding theme, such as rustic lodge wedding, vintage wedding, garden wedding, etc.
- Depending on the style and theme, some hosts may prefer to have the simple and plain chairs, while others may want to decorate the chairs with cover, sashes, ribbons, or bows. Check out with the rental companies concerning these decorations and whether there is any additional cost for these items.
- Confirm with the rental company and find out whether there is additional cost for:
- Delivery of furniture to and from the venue, before and after the event.
- Setting up and arrangement of tables and chairs.
- Some rental companies may require a minimum order.
- Find out the amount of deposit required and any other additional costs. And to be on the safe side, it is good to get a written agreement on the deposit and pricing.
Once the furniture rental is settled, you can then move on to focus on the next item on the to-do list.